The OMMA Monthly Reporting Template is now back online. You may now go in and continue to submit your reports. September 15 is the due date for your next monthly report, which should reflect August 1 – August 30.
Here are the changes that you can expect to see:
Changes that are immediately visible
An additional yes/no question that documents your active status for the month.
Changes that will not be visible or reportable until October 1
- Additional questions that account for transportation of medical marijuana and medical marijuana products;
- For Dispensaries & Processors
- The amount of medical marijuana transported to other licensed businesses
- The amount of medical marijuana transported from other licensed businesses
- List of all transporter/business license numbers that have transported for your business
- For Growers
- The amount of medical marijuana transported to other licensed businesses.
- The number of plants transported to other licensed businesses
All monthly report data received prior to the update is protected and still available afterwards. You will not have to resubmit a new report as a result of the update.
Commercial licensees are required to begin submitting OMMA monthly reports beginning in the month which they were licensed and every month thereafter, even if no medical marijuana and/or medical marijuana products are in possession or on site.
To gain access to the report, you must enter your OMMA ID (capital letters and hyphens included), and your Application ID. The Application ID can be found in your license approval email; “Your application reference number is…”
Monthly reporting templates are subject to change, so please check back to the OMMA website regularly. As stated in OAC 310:681-5-6.1(a), failure to submit a monthly report and correct this deficiency within 30 days of written notice from OMMA will result in license revocation. Please reference OAC 310:681-5-6(a) in the emergency rules for more information. All questions regarding monthly reporting should be directed to OMMACompliance@ok.gov.
Department of Agriculture Licensing
Commercial licensees may be required to obtain a nursery grower and/or dealer license from the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture. Please visit the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture website for more information regarding the requirements and process for submitting applications.
Sales Tax Permits
Sales tax permits must be obtained after OMMA issues a commercial entity license. Please note that dispensaries will be required to report two sources of tax to the Oklahoma Tax Commission: sales tax and the 7% gross receipts tax. For more information, visit the Oklahoma Tax Commission website or call (405) 521-3160.
Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control (OBNDD) Registration
Grower, Processor, and Dispensary applicants must register with the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control (OBNDD) after receiving a license from OMMA. See 63 O.S. §§ 2-101 & 2-302. This is required by law before any medical marijuana or medical marijuana products are present at the business.
See OAC 475:10-1-9(a).
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration is not required for OBNDD registration.
- Growers and Processors should register with OBNDD under the “Manufacturer” category.*
- Dispensaries should register with OBNDD under the “Distributor” category.*
- Individual growers are not required to register. Registration is required by the name of a business, not by the name of the owner.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Businesses with multiple licenses at multiple sites and/or multiple license types should contact OBNDD to determine the correct registration process. Depending on the specific situation of the business, the necessary registration type may differ from what is noted above.
For more information, contact the OBNDD registration department at (405) 521-2885 or visit the OBNDD Registration Website.