Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority
Phone: (405) 522-6662
Call Center Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Business Complaints: Complete and submit the OMMA Business Complaint Form if you wish to file a complaint on a licensed medical marijuana business. Please provide as much detail as possible.
- Updates/Changes: Business licensees who wish to update contact information, location, and/or ownership information may now do so through the OMMA application portal. Submit a change request by logging into the OMMA application portal and selecting “Create New Application” and then “Business License Update.” You will then select the “Create Application” button to fill out and submit the update request.
- Compliance Questions: Please visit http://omma.ok.gov/compliance-information or email OMMACompliance@ok.gov.
- Business Complaints: Complete and submit the OMMA Business Complaint Form if you wish to file a complaint on a licensed medical marijuana business. Please provide as much detail as possible.
- Other Items: Please email OMMAGrower@ok.gov, OMMAProcessor@ok.gov, or OMMADispensary@ok.gov.
- For patient license questions or concerns, please call the OMMA Call Center at 405-522-6662 or email us at OMMAPatients@ok.gov.
- Please email OMMAPhysicians@ok.gov for questions about completing the OMMA physician registry or eligibility guidelines for recommending medical marijuana to patients.
Please Note: All application status updates are automatically sent to the email address provided in the application, including rejections. If your application is rejected after OMMA reviews your application, you will be able to make changes to your application once you receive the rejection email.