Online Application Submissions Will Be Available at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, August 25, 2018
Important Note: Information regarding applications reflects recent changes recommended by the Oklahoma Attorney General. All information has been updated following official adoption of emergency rules by the Oklahoma Board of Health and approval from the Governor. The Oklahoma State Department of Health will keep this website updated with the most current information.
Approved Emergency Rules for SQ 788 (signed 8/6/18)
Governor Fallin has signed the revised emergency rules that the Oklahoma State Board of Health unanimously approved at a special meeting on August 1. Below is a link to the complete document approved by the Governor.
Emergency Rules for Implementation of SQ 788
Summary of Changes to Emergency Rules
Recording of Special Board of Health Meeting (8/1/18)
Recordings of Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority Food Safety Standards Board Meetings from 8/14 and 8/15
Recording of 8/15 Food Safety Standards Board Meeting
Recording of 8/14 Morning Session of Food Safety Standards Board
Recording of 8/14 Midday and Afternoon Sessions of Food Safety Standards Board
Meeting agenda and materials can be found on the News Page.
Medical Marijuana Application Information
Application requirements, instructions, and forms that will need to be completed as part of the application process are provided for each license type on this site. Before you begin gathering information and documents for your application, please take note of the information below:
- Applications will be submitted ONLINE ONLY. The system that you will use to submit your application will be available by August 25, 2018. The information provided on this website tells you what you will need to submit in this online system. Those wishing to apply may begin collecting all the needed information and documentation to submit in the online system.
- Do NOT mail OSDH any of your documents. Documents and information will be collected through the online system available by August 25, 2018.
- A non-refundable application fee is required for all applications, with the exception of caregiver and research license applications. Application fees will be paid by Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card. An additional credit card processing fee will be added to the transaction.
- When the online system becomes available, you will be able to upload your supporting documentation and enter your information. However, OSDH will NOT begin processing your application until it is complete, meaning all the necessary information must be provided before we begin the process to determine if you will receive a license. Please reference your individual license category below for information on specific requirements.
- To submit documents in the online system, you can scan or take photos of your documents on your phone using free applications you can find by searching “document scanner” or related terms in an application store.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact OMMA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application requirements, instructions, and supporting documentation forms for individuals age 18 or older.
Application requirements, instructions, and supporting documentation forms for individuals under the age of 18.
Temporary Patient Application Information
Application requirements, instructions, and supporting documentation forms for individuals from out-of-state with a current medical marijuana license from another state.
Temporary Adult Patients
Temporary Minor Patients
Application requirements, instructions, and supporting documentation forms for individuals who wish to serve as a patient’s designated caregiver.
Application requirements, instructions, and supporting documentation forms for businesses that want to apply for a grower, processor, or dispensary license.
Information for Physicians
Guidance for the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority Optional Physician Registry
Information for physicians about how to register with the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority.
Guidance for Recommending Physicians
Information for physicians regarding the recommendation of medical marijuana to patients.
Application information for individuals and entities interested in conducting research involving