You are here

Surrender of License

Patient, caregiver, and business licensees who want to voluntarily surrender their OMMA license may do so by completing the appropriate form (below) and returning a color copy of your Oklahoma state picture identification card/driver's license or other form of identification along with your OMMA license. Please read the complete instructions on the Surrender of License form: